Building Emergency Action Plan (BEAP)
Annual review of the Building Emergency Action Plan (BEAP) is required for all employees on campus. Since safety is the top priority in MRL, we are requiring that all users of our facility review the BEAP annually.
Review the Building Emergency Action Plan (BEAP)
Note: Please review the BEAP before requesting keys/card access for our complex. Access may be removed if users are not reviewing the BEAP annually.
Instructions to request keys/card access to the MRL Complex
- Log in to https://my.mrl.illinois.edu/
- Hover over Facilities Applications
- Click ‘Keys’
- Input key information
- Click ‘Add Key’ to submit
- When finished selecting keys, click on ‘Submit Request’ to complete key request
Items to note
- The outside door key will need to be selected, if needed. The outside door key is listed in the middle of the left box.
- The left box lists by room and the right box by group key. In the left box, the rooms are listed by building numerically.
- Rooms that end with a letter at the end will be at the bottom of the list for that building.
- After the request has been submitted, an email will be automatically sent to the supervisor(s) for the room(s) selected. Once the room supervisor approves the request, an email will also be automatically sent to the requestor stating that the request was approved. MRL Admin staff will email the requestor when the key is ready to be picked up.
- If the request is for a lab with swipe access, it takes an additional 1-3 business days after the request has been ‘issued’.