Small Angle X-Ray Scattering System with Pilatus 300 Detector
The Small Angle X-Ray Scattering System features:
High-speed SAXS, WAXS, GI-SAXS, GI-WAXS data collection using a three-module Pilatus 300 detector with optional environmental controls.
Radiation / wavelength: Cu K-alpha, 0.15418 nm
Main optics: Genix3D ULD microfocus source including focusing mirror (beam size at sample: 0.8 x 0.8 mm2), evacuated primary and secondary beam paths, sample stage with theta (angle of incidence) rotation and horizontal/vertical sample translation; high-speed Pilatus 300 detector (172 microns pixel size, 500 eV resolution) for 2D areal data acquisition.
- Small-angle x-ray scattering (SAXS), wide-angle x-ray scattering (WAXS), grazing-incidence small-angle x-ray scattering (GI-SAXS) and grazing-incidence wide-angle x-ray scattering (GI-WAXS) applications.
- SAXS range: q~ 0.1 – 2.8 nm-1 (feature sizes ~ 70 – 2 nm)
- WAXS measurement range: q~ 2 – 24 nm-1 (feature sizes ~ 3 – 0.25 nm)
- Samples can be in liquid, powder, membranes or thin film/substrate form.
- Optional environmental controls for humidity and temperature from -20 to 120 oC.
- Characteristic distances of ordered materials: shape, average size and distribution of particles and macromolecules, surface-to-volume ratio, pore sizes, etc.