Optical Microscopes with CCD cameras
In the Micro/Nanofab core, we offer three optical microscopes.
Outside the cleanroom, in lab MRL 326 we have the Mitutoyo microscope and the Olympus microscope. Both have software that allows capturing high resolution photos of samples at different magnifications. Both use white light as light sources.
- Objective lens: 5X, 10X, 50X, 80X, 100X.
- Software to capture high resolution photos.
- Software features for adding scale bars, performing measurements, selection resolutions, etc.
Also available in our cleanroom (lab MRL 387) is a Panthera TEC Materials Microscope with trinocular brightfield, darkfield and polarized light under transmitted and reflected illumination. These are the details:
- 6” x 4” XY motorized stage.
- Brightfield/Darkfield 5X/0.13 (working distance WD 17.3mm), BD 10X/0.25 (WD 16.3mm), BD 20X/0.40 (WD 7.3mm), S-APO BD, 50X/0.80 (WD 1mm), S-APO BD LM Plan BD 50X/.55, WD 7.2mm, 100X/0.80, WD 1.7mm objectives.
- EPI Darkfield; 5X, 10X, 20X, 50X, 100X Transmitted Darkfield; 5X, 10X, 20X.
- Infinity8-8C 8.3 megapixels color Sony Pregius IMX334 CMOS digital camera.
- Infinity Analyze software on PC.