Leica Cryo Ultramicrotome UC6/FC6
Room-temperature and cryo-sectioning of biological and industrial specimens.
- Fully motorized stage
- Anti-vibration system
- Easy to operate: touch screen
- Diamond or glass knives
- Cutting speed 0.05 – 100 mm/s
- Feed: 1 nm – 15 mm
- 0.35 mm for light microscopy
- 60 – 90 nm thickness for TEM
FC6 Cryo Chamber Features:
- Contact free through the wall specimen arm for vibration free cryo-sectioning
- Eucentric knife rotation for easy alignment of knife and blackface
- Temperature range from - 185 to -15 °C
- Automatic rapid cooling function
- Specimen loading position provides easy access and maximum safety for knife and specimen
- Cryo-chamber is mounted on chassis of the UC6 to prevent any external vibrations to the knife even when resting on it
- Rotating knife holder takes 2 glass or diamond knives with individual knife angle settings.
For Non-Bio Soft Materials, contact Roddel Remy.
For Bio Soft Materials, contact Kristen Flatt.