Hydrogen Vacuum Furnace – Max Temp. 1000°C
The Hydrogen Vacuum Furnace is dedicated to annealing of materials under hydrogen and vacuum environment. Do not carry out graphene growth in this furnace.
Ultra-high purity hydrogen (H2) and Argon (Ar) are available for annealing of materials at temperatures up to 1000 Celsius. H2 flows can be controlled in the range of 0-100 sccm. The Ar flow can be controlled in a range of 0-1000 sccm. It is equipped with an oil-free pump to provide an oil-free environment for annealing processes.
No powdery samples are allowed in this furnace. Users must discuss with staff for sample compatibility.
- Maximum temperature: 1000 Celsius
- Multi ramping and soaking controls available
- Tube type and size: Quartz Tube, 3 inch outside diameter
- Available gases: Argon (Ar), Hydrogen (H2). All ultra-high purity
- Flow rate control: Ar, 0-1000 sccm; H2, 0-100 sccm
- Related Research Techniques
- Related Research Cores
Research Assistant Professor, MRL