AJA Orion-8 Sputtering System for Magnetic Materials
This equipment was funded through the Illinois MRSEC, NSF Award Number DMR-1720633.
- UHV system
- 8 targets
- Off-axis deposition option
- DC and RF generators
- Full automation for deposition control
- +/- 2.5% thickness uniformity over 4” wafer
- Substrate temperature up to 850oC
- +/- 0.1oC substrate temperature stability
This equipment was funded through the Illinois MRSEC NSF Award Number DMR-1720633. Its use should be acknowledged in any published works, with the wording: “The authors acknowledge the use of facilities and instrumentation at the Materials Research Laboratory Central Research Facilities, University of Illinois, partially supported by NSF through the University of Illinois Materials Research Science and Engineering Center DMR-1720633.” Please also send a copy of the publication (email or hard copy), or the publication information (citation, DOI, or conference name and paper/poster title) to email@example.com.
- Related Research Techniques
- Related Research Cores