Nordson March Reactive Ion Etch (RIE) Plasma System 1 & 2
March CS-1701 reactive ion etcher is a bench-top system with water cooled RF platen. It is capable of etching photoresist, polymer and graphene.
This system could be operated under manual mode or auto mode.
- 400W, 13.56 MHz RF Generator with Automatic Matching Network
- Delivers Excellent Process Repeatability.
- Two MFC gas flow channels: O2 and CF4.
- The March RIE 1/2 chamber is configured with a 7”/5” powered electrode to accommodate a wide range of wafer sizes.
Special Notes and Restrictions:
- You must be qualified by staff to use this tool.
- This tool is reserved for the following materials:photoresist, polymer and graphene.Etching of materials other than these requires prior authorization from staff.
- When you are done with your work, always leave the chamber under vacuum. And never leave a dirty chamber for the next user.