Hydrogen Vacuum Furnace – Max Temp. 1100°C
Ultra-high purity hydrogen (H2) and Argon (Ar) are available for annealing of materials at temperatures up to 1100 Celsius. H2 flows can be controlled in the range of 0-100 sccm. The Ar flow can be controlled in a range of 0-1000 sccm. It is equipped with an oil-free pump to provide an oil-free environment for annealing processes.
- Maximum temperature: 1100 Celsius;
- Tube type and size: Quartz Tube, 3 inch outside diameter;
- Available gases: Argon (Ar), Hydrogen (H2). All ultra-high purity;
- Flow rate control: Ar, 0-1000 sccm; H2, 0-50 sccm;
- No powdery samples allowed;
- Users must discuss with staff for sample compatibility.