Workshop on Programmable Functional Materials 2014
Tuesday, May 20, 2014
Alice Campbell Alumni Center
601 S. Lincoln Ave., Urbana, IL 61801
The Frederick Seitz Materials Research Laboratory (FSMRL) will host the Workshop on Programmable Functional Materials on May 20, 2014. This workshop brings together leaders in the fields of materials assembly, computation, and theory with an emphasis on soft functional materials.
Invited presentations will be given by:
- Bartosz Grzybowski, Northwestern University
- Marc Hillmyer, University of Minnesota
- Jimmy Hsia, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Max Lagally, University of Wisconsin Madison
- Xiuling Li, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Jeffrey Moore, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Ralph Nuzzo, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Pedro Reis, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- John Rogers, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Matthew Tirrell, University of Chicago
Registration is $40 and includes continental breakfast, lunch, and refreshments during breaks.
All attendees must be registered.
Worshop on Programmable Functional Materials Flyer PDF
Register Online with a University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign CFOP Account
Register Online with Credit Card
Materials Research Laboratory
104 South Goodwin Avenue - MC230
Urbana, IL 61801
phone (217) 333-1370
fax (217) 244-2278
MRL gratefully acknowledges Dow Chemical Company and the University of Illinois for their generous support of this event.